Welcome to my Blog!
I am a Senior Lecture at the University of Waikato in New Zealand. I am also serving as an Associate Editor of the Journal of Contemporary Eastern Asia and Founding Director of Center for Social Technologies.
My research interests include
- Social Media Analytics
- ICTs adoption & Use, and
- Network Science.
Since my PhD in 2011, I have published over 40 articles in refereed journals, conference proceedings, and book chapters (Click here to see my research performance). My research has been published (or accepted for publication) in
- Communications of the Association for Information Systems.
- Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology (JASIST)
- Asia Pacific Journal of Information System (APJIS)
- Online Information Review (OIR)
- Government Information Quarterly
- Information Development
- Internet Research
- Asian Journal of Communication, etc.
My research has been presented at international conferences held in Utrecht, Stanford, Istanbul, Paris, Germany, and Seoul.
Note: Through this blog, I share my personal thoughts and research. It is not an official publication of the university.